About the event
The “Cash In on Clean Energy” Tour is a series of monthly events that will take place in cities around the country from July 2023 to October 2023. The second stop is right here in Orlando, FL. The event features an expert-led workshop for business, government, and community leaders to learn how to utilize the Inflation Reduction Act (IRA). Officials will be on-site to answer questions and provide information about direct pay and tax credits as well as specific clean electricity, buildings, and transportation incentives.
RSVP now for the event in Orlando on Wednesday, Sept 13 from 1:00-6:00pm.
Speakers & Panelists
1. Gina McCarthy, America is All In Managing Co-Chair
2. Karl Spencer-Armond, Siemens Energy
3. Jesse Prentice-Dunn, RMI
4. Chris Castro, U.S. Department of Energy
5. Kristina Costa, White House
6. Amy E. Turner, Sabin Center & Sustainable Cities Fund
7. Doug Coward, Solar Energy Loan Fund
8. Chris Clement, Siemens Energy
9. Jen Szaro, Association of Energy Services Professionals
10. Susan Glickman, ReThink Energy Florida
11. Tracy Garcia, Orlando Economic Partnership
12. Aaron Brickman, RMI
13. Olivia Alves, RMI
14. Peter Westlake, Orlando Utilities Commission
15. Russell Mendell, RMI
16. Heaven Campbell, Solar United Neighbors
17. Dawn Curtis, Grassroots Impact
18. Jasmine Chiu, RMI
19. Ann Livingston, Southeast Sustainability Directors Network
20. Michael Hess, City of Orlando
21. Tara Bleakley, USGBC
22. Forest Bradley-Wright, Southern Alliance for Clean Energy
1:00 pm 🟥 Plenary
Welcome from America Is All In followed by remarks from our headline speakers.
1:30 pm 🟥 IRA Overview
Overview of tax credits and other programs in the Inflation Reduction Act.
2:30 pm 🟥 Breakout Session #1
Option 1: Deep Dive into Direct Pay and Green Financing for Tax-Exempt Entities
Option 2: Regional Economic Development for Business Community
3:40 pm 🟥 Breakout Session #2
Choose one of three breakout sessions:
Option 1: Green Transportation
Option 2: Clean Electricity
Option 3: Electric & Efficient Buildings
4:30 pm 🟥 Social Hour
Complimentary refreshments provided.
The event at Charlotte's Mint Museum uptown was the first stop on a multi-city "Cash In on Clean Energy Tour" organized by a coalition called America Is All In. https://t.co/DnmRV427Vr— WFAE (@WFAE) July 20, 2023
Be part of the tour that's making headlines
Our first event in Charlotte made headlines in the Charlotte Observer, WFAE, and the Washington Post.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ's)
🟥 Is the event free to attend?
Yes! The event is free and open to any organization official or decision maker who registers and receives a ticket.
🟥 Who would be best served by this event?
The workshop is designed for Florida-based and other regional organizations ranging from governments, businesses, economic development organizations, and community non-profits that want to take advantage of IRA tax incentives and other federal funding programs.
🟥 Who can I contact with questions?
For media and general inquiries, contact us here.
We'll get back to you as soon as possible - thanks for your interest!